Makeup Survey from Emily on the BeautyBroadcast
1. What time did you do your makeup today?
about 7:45am. It was a late start
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
NYC liquid liner - rec from Emily!
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
Nope - definitely need to invest in a eyelash glue
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
i straightened my hair in pieces intermittently. My iron sucks so i have to let it heat back up after a few pieces. long process. Boo!
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
Face is a little dry so my foundation didn't apply so smoothly. I'm being cheap and using my smashbox primer sparingly. it seems to go pretty quick.
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Nope just something natural and QUICK
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
i really depends what im going for that day. But today i spent equal time on my face and eyes
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
I like the eyes. i really like lining with my cream or liquids. its so fun!
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
i think face. just because i can relaly look more put together when im not all red and blotchy. Gross
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
Neutral with maybe a pop of liner
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid- Revlon Colorstay most times
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
i usually do both together. its odd
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
i just carried my usual with an extra NYX lipstick included
15. When did you finish your makeup?
well i finished hair n makeup at about 8:05am
i have some nail pics to post but its crazy hectic at work so i will get to that soon!