Monday, September 20, 2010

OPI Miami Beet

I am in a frenzy trying to get back into the swing of school which starts next week (Eck!). So far, its been rough. I believe this may be a case of senioritis. But unlike high school, this is my most important year to be on track, focused and organized. Ugh  I am determined to do everything and more so I'm going to keep the attitude up even if I have to fake it for awhile.

Anyway, here is one of the polishes I found half off at Fred Meyer - OPI in Miami Beet.


I love these berry shades but I know they aren't too exciting or unique. This one isn't anything special but its rich and opaque in color. And for half off? Definitely could use just one more, right? :)

Currently this is on my toes and it looks great! 

Is it just me or is Miami one of those cities that just isn't too appealing to visit? I know the club scene is great and I'm sure the beaches are lovely too. But coming from Hawai'i, I prefer the Pacific. :)  And clubs just aren't my thing. Eh

Since I am (kinda sorta) on the topic, I may be going to Hawai'i sometime this winter break. Really hope it works out because I miss my little rock in the ocean. Its been 4 years since I left and I bet soooo much has changed. Sigh...

Is anyone making holiday plans yet?

Anyway, that's all I have for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment