Monday, August 9, 2010

Guest Nails with American Apparel

So on Friday I knew it would be a slow shift at work. I just so happened to be ready for work early. Unusual for me, honestly. So I decided I'd bring my things and do a co-workers nails. She said she wanted a nude-purple color. Naturally I pulled a ton of options for her.

After much consideration we decided to use American Apparel in Dynasty on all the nails except the ring finger. We did that nail as the accent nail with American Apparel in Mouse topped with Savvy by Femme Couture in Knightly Armour.

Excuse the crappy iPhone pics but its all I brought with me.

I really like the result. I think those purple/taupe colors look great on just about anyones skin tone. I love em!

Now... Whose nails should I do next?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment