Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Zoya Envy with Sinful Colors All About You

I decided to re-organize my nail polishes as I had a done a bit of hauling and picked up quite a bit (mostly stuff on clearance or cheap $1 ELF polishes-haul post to come soon!)

I noticed that I had a lot of neglected colors. All pretty and I am happy to have them in my collection but they just weren't colors I gravitated towards when I do my nails. My new mission is to bring these colors back to life and give 'em a little lovin'. :)

One such color is Zoya Envy. It really is a beautiful deep forest green creme polish but, truth be told, I'm not a huge fan of wearing green. So I decided to take her out for a spin!



Zoya Envy applies beautifully! Smooth and opaque in 1-2 coats. My only concern is that this green looks black indoors. Outdoors, with some good sunlight, the green really stands out as a deep green. (Unfortunately, I live in Portland, Oregon where it is often overcast and rainy. )

I also wanted to use one of my new glitter/layering polishes I recently picked up so I picked Sinful Colors All About You. Its a gold micro glitter. And much to my surprise, there are slightly larger specks of glitter that are orange. If you know me, you know I hate orange. The color makes me cringe. But the bits of orange glitter really light up and make this glitter polish unique!

At the time I had to use my iPhone camera but I am determined to snap a picture of the glitter in all its glory very soon! It's just too good to pass up! For $1.99, you need this!

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment